Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Core Truths, Part 4 of 4 (You know you were expecting it)

Time for the last of the core truths: Confidence is something you have, not something you keep having to prove. This goes back to the driver's license example I used a few posts ago, about how you don't pull out your DL every five minutes to prove who you are, either to yourself or others. If you believe you have real worth, you don't have to prove that worth to yourself or those around you. Neither do you have to say, "Look how confident I am now!" all the time. You can simply be who you are.

To be honest, there's really not much more to say on this. Besides, I'm starving and have had a really bad day so far. Tomorrow, if I can, I do have one more message to share with you, and that's the importance of forgiveness in having self-confidence. That will be a long post, so if I keep this one short, it evens out, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment